Overview Peraton is seeking a Senior Signals Intelligence Research Analyst in Reston, VA to support our government and commercial customers.
Responsibilities This position will be responsible for the following:
- Direct support to Operations, Targeting and Collection Management
- Provide analysis and research for industry, infrastructure, technology, country, geographic area, biographic and targeted vulnerability.
- The successful candidate will prepare analytic products based on sophisticated collection, research and analysis of classified and open source information. He/She will also develop and maintain analytical processes to meet changing requirements to maximize operations. The successful candidate will not only collect data using a combination of standard intelligence methods and business processes but will develop innovative data collection systems.
- BS in Computer Science or related Engineering field
- Minimum of 7 years' experience required, 12 years of experience without degree completion will be considered
- Masters of Science in Computer Science
- Certifications: CWNP, CCNA, CompTIA Security
- Experience in the following technologies: HTML, Python, Ruby, C++, C#
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent teamwork
This position requires the candidate to already have a current TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance and to maintain the clearance.
About Peraton Peraton provides innovative, reliable solutions to the nation's most sensitive and mission-critical programs and systems. Peraton has significant experience providing highly differentiated secure communications, space, and technology solutions to key customers, and has become a trusted partner on missions that are critical to the security priorities of the United States. Capabilities include complex software and technology services and solutions, as well as end-to-end mission operations abilities, including Software Systems Development, Cyber, Modeling & Simulation, Mission Operations, Signal Intelligence (SIGINT), and Quick Reaction Capabilities (QRC) / Research & Development. The company is headquartered in Herndon, VA, with approximately 3,500 employees across the U.S. and Canada.
EEO Statement We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law.
Associated topics: artificial intelligence, c, circuit, c#, computer science, electronic engineering, linux, programming, radar, software