Loading some great jobs for you...
Keysight is lookingfor an experienced RF/Microwave Engineer that will work closelywith Keysights Field Sales team and customers tounderstand measurement challenges, propose solutions using Keysighthardware, and demonstrate Keysights ability to helpcustomers be successful. Additionally, this position providesopportunities to present technical seminars, demonstrations, etc.that convey the Application Engineers RF/EW expertisealong with insights from Keysight solutions. Being persuasive tocreate customer preference for Keysight products as well asdeveloping strong customer relationships and ensuring customersatisfaction are key aspects to this position. The RF ApplicationEngineer position has responsibilities for:
*Continuously learning new products, applications and technologiesin RF/uw and DOE Physics
* Electronic Warfaresimulation and testing
* Radar and Pulsed RFapplications
* RF and microwave systems andcommunications test
* LeadingKeysights customer engagements from a technicalperspective
* Owning the technical solutiondevelopment, demonstration, proposal, and in some casesdelivery
* Teaming with sales professionals,divisions, and other disciplines to develop and win complex systemopportunities
* Creating demand forKeysights products and services
*Becoming a resident expert for key customers
*Developing and building long term relationships and loyalty withcustomers while ensuring high customersatisfaction
* Contributing toward achievingsales metrics for Keysights RF and microwave productslines
This position is compensated by a 90%salary and 10% commission. It yields 100% target pay achievement at100% of targeted sales with higher commission rates once the salestarget is exceeded.
**Relocation is not provided.Candidate must be willing to move to Albuquerque,NM**
This positionrequires at least 3-5 years of technical experience in RF andMicrowave applications engineering or a design background thatwould support
RF, Microwave, optics and physicsapplication knowledge. Time management is an important aspect ofthis position.
* BS/MS in Electrical Engineeringor equivalent education with emphasis in RF and microwavesystems
* Must be a US Citizen and able to obtaina US security clearance.
* Strong understandingof RF and microwave test and measurementapplications
* Passion for continuous learning inRF and microwave technology
* Strong knowledge inMatlab simulation and test equipmentautomation.
* Ability to develop strongrelationships with customers and internalteammates
* Strong written & verbalcommunication skills
* Effective presentation andproblem-solving skills
* This is a field job andcandidate must be able to drive company provided vehicle andphysically fit to be able to transport test equipment to/fromcustomer site.
Keysight is an equal opportunityemployer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration foremployment without regard to disability, protected veteran statusor any other protected categories under all applicablelaws.
Additional characteristics of candidates weare seeking for this position includes:
*Independent professional that works best under broad and generaldirections. Highly competitive, assertive with apassion to \"win\" and\"teach\"
* Ability to create avision and convey the message in a persuasivemanner
* Comfortable in challenging customers byoffering the customer unique perspectives
*Sociable, people oriented, outgoing, desires quality customerinteractions, and wants to earnrecognition
***Keysight is an EqualOpportunity Employer.***
KeysightTechnologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualifiedapplicants will receive consideration for employment without regardto race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any otherprotected categories under all applicablelaws.
Candidates can be considered to work fromthe following locations:
Americas : United States: New Mexico : Albuquerque