Director, Ultrasound Clinical Programs - GENERAL ELECTRIC
Healthcare - Allied Health
14170 Dick Smith Rd
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
Role Summary: The USCAN Director, Ultrasound Clinical Programs, is responsible for developing & deploying the customer education strategy, as well as processes & competencies across the Ultrasound Education teams for meeting customer education needs. This role will drive consistency in end-user clinical education and system training, along with field applications development. He/she will implement process improvements for ensuring customer satisfaction and productivity across the segment applications teams.
Essential Responsibilities: As a member of senior leadership team, ensure seamless teamwork across the education segments and in alignment with the commercial and service organizations to provide clinical and system competency, as well as total customer satisfaction. Work with business leaders to implement education organizational goals and objectives, driving the process from the top down, and ensuring that collective goals are met. Remain current on educational trends and delivery models to enhance productivity and value.
- Deploy and optimize resources to meet quarterly and annual financial / operating objectives including Base Cost and Growth targets.
- Own the education strategy for clinical team and align the strategy to demonstration and installation goals at the field level. Responsible for driving the overall effectiveness and execution of the customer education process within the Ultrasound business to ensure proper product portfolio utilization. Drive consistency across zones and segments, as well as increasing level of expertise of applications staff during this process.-
End User Education - Identify opportunities and implement solutions to drive productivity, efficiency and customer satisfaction. Manage continuing implementation plans along with education and marketing teams ensuring consistency across zones and Ultrasound segments.
- Ensure quality and integrity of the all customer interactions as they are processed through the Ultrasound business. Ensure all raised quality and customer complaint issues are handled through the proper quality processes and channels.
- Develop and implement a concise policy for evaluating and managing 3rd party education/training, per diem applications proficiency, and all HCP agreements pertaining to grants, outreach support, educational symposium sponsorships and on-site education.
- Evaluate clinical trends in clinical ultrasound and incorporate accepted clinical practice into educational courses to drive customer satisfaction.
- Regular evaluation of customer courses/materials to maintain customer satisfaction and support education on new features/functionality.
- Oversee process for delivering Continuing Medical Education credits to ensure compliance with GE regulations.
Field Applications Development
- Own the training and development programs for the applications team to continue to support the business segmentation strategies. Implement training protocols for new hires, providing regular evaluations at routine intervals. Educate the sales team on GE Healthcare product positioning in the context of evolving market needs and clinical trends. Use market and product knowledge to assist sales team in developing sales, marketing and customer service strategies. Collect, analyze, and communicate competitive information.
- Maintain clinical, technical, and product expertise to coach and develop the team. Provide additional clinical support for sales training, New Product Introductions, exhibits and workshops as necessary.
- Provide NPI feedback to upstream team and implement improvements to current processes and ensure future NPIs roll out effectively.
Qualifications/Requirements: 1.) At least one of the following core experiences: 5+ years of successful commercial applications or clinical education experience including team leadership experience, or at least 10 years in progressively larger formal leadership roles with experience managing professional clinical direct reports. 2.) Experience interfacing with both internal team members and external customers as a part of a solution-based sales process 3.) Basic proficiency in computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite products 4.) Willingness to travel with occasional overnight stays depending on business need
Desired Characteristics: -Bachelor's Degree -Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain relationships with customers, other sales segments and GE Healthcare functions. -Ability to energize, develop, and build rapport at all levels within an organization. -Proven professional business acumen and relationship building skills in a hospital/healthcare environment. -Demonstrated ability to evaluate, select, coach, develop and motivate talent. -Strong communication and clear thinking skills with the ability to synthesize complex issues into simple messages. -Ability to multi-task effectively and manage multiple priorities at one time. -Previous experience managing business balance sheet financials including revenue, margins and costs. -Solid problem solving skills, analytical and creative approach in developing solutions. -Self-motivated, willingness to take the initiative to identify opportunities for improvement and take actions to improve. -Knowledge of Healthcare emerging markets and clinical needs in those markets -Live in the greater Milwaukee or Chicago area
Associated topics: c, chip, c c++, electrical, information technology, java, matlab, radar, robotics, software
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.